Thursday, August 9, 2012

Check. Check. One. Two.

You. Need. A. Reality. Check.

Clearly you think it is okay to;
Be rude. judgmental. miss perfect.
and so much more.

I hope you know that you are no better than me or the guy on the side of the road looking for a house and eating out of trash cans.

You say "oh I'm a good christian" and all that other stuff, but in reality,
You are making a joke out of people.
Does making fun of people make you feel good inside? Does it make you feel like you did something good?
Hopefully not.
I just hope you realize that one day, it'll all backfire.
You won't be little miss perfect anymore.. You'll probably end up like the guy you made fun of looking for a home.

Make sure you're perfect before you say anything negative to a person.



Check and mate.

1 comment:

  1. taylor this is chloe. i am going to find you on the first day of school, and have keely help me and i am just going to hug you. you obviously inspire me SO much. and the day you followed me i died a little on the inside. i just want to let you no your are a stong person and just let all those mean comments fly over your head

    ReplyDelete