Friday, August 3, 2012

Fearless;

Fearless isn't about the absence of fear. It's about being unafraid.
It's like walking up to someone and saying "you're NOT sorry"
Yes, I know what you are thinking right now "you are quoting Taylor Swift"
Actually no.
I remember saying "You're NOT sorry" to many people. I remember saying "You are a liar, and pathetic" I remember saying "I laugh at my mistakes so, pardon me when I laugh in your face" all of that is Fearless.
Life is too short to not take risks.
You're probably a teen reading this so
Take chances
Make mistakes
Kiss in the rain
Dream even if it breaks your heart
Fall for your best friend
Party hard
Run in the hallways at school
Scream
Get in fights
But mostly,
BE FEARLESS.
You're a teenager. Embrace it.
So next time you think oh "yolo" you should really think I'm fearless. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment