Friday, July 27, 2012

Fourteen.

Here goes nothing.
This year, I'll be a freshman.
Nervous. Excited. Sad. Happy.
Why is time flying by so fast? Why can't I just be a little kid again. When I was little I always wanted to grow up, well now, I regret every time I said "I wish I was a grown up, I can do anything I want." I don't want to pay bills. I don't want to pay taxes. And most of all I don't want to wake up at 5:00 am every morning just to get ready for work. I don't know if I will even have a job little lone be married even. I've been thinking a lot lately. About life, the future, people, god, this upcoming school year. I have to say.. that it's kinda opening my own eyes. Thinking about the things that I have ever said to someone. Thinking that I'm not as close to god as I should be. Thinking what will happen when I am in 9th grade that's High school. Credits will be counted.. I want to Graduate, and I want to go to a good college. And it's so hard to think about growing up.
I love how people think it's so cool to be older.
For example
Girl " woohoo I can't wait to be a Freshman"
Boy " haha, I'll be a junior, get some"
Like does it really look like I care? This just means you'll have Grey hair before I do.
Being older doesn't make you cooler, or more special.. It just means you were born before me.

 I honestly have no idea what I am going to do this year. I don't know who I am supposed to be...
but here's what people expect; 'Little miss perfect'
nobody will ever be perfect. Not even Taylor Swift. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of  Taylor's, but she's not perfect. I just understand.     Ha who am I kidding I don't understand anything. I'll never know what the meaning of life. The absolute true meaning.. but then again, I'm only Fourteen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment