Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tell me why.

Tell me why.
Just tell me. Why, do we go into Walmart and have the rudest things to say about people and give people the dirtiest looks? Why do we have to always argue with the ones we love the most. Why must we put labels on people such as "popular, rich, poor, stuck up, ugly, pretty, hot, stupid." didn't God make us all equal? Tell me why Gay people have to walk down the hallway and possibly get things thrown at their face? Their human right? It's not like they were sent down from Venus. They were born from their mother just like you, and I. Why. Why . Why? Society has a way of telling us things, and I bet you don't know howX Social Media. Instagram, Facebook, we heart it, tumblr, twitter, my space. Every single social networking site you can think of basically tells us how to act, what to wear, who to be friends with, and how to treat others. But guess what, it's all one big lie. The only thing you should be listening to is God, and your parents or guardians. I know the bible says that if you are gay, you will not go to heaven. But, that couldn't be true. No one has the original copy of the bible, it has probably been re written so many times, it's not even funny. Now I'm not saying that I don't believe in want the bible says, I'm just saying the nobody knows if that's really true or not. The only person that will is god. Right. The bible also says to not judge- but everyone judges anyways, so does that mean were not going to heaven? Box only god knows the answer. So now tell me why we label people.

No comments:

Post a Comment