Thursday, July 26, 2012

Photographs;

Here is how it all started.
One day I was on Instagram; looking at all the people I followed.
One person was an amazing Photographer. I was like wow.. I wish I could take pictures like that. So I went outside to take pictures of nature. That day I learned how to work the camera on my phone. Haha. Any how, back to the story.. Then I realized, hey, I want to be a Photographer. So, I got my moms credit card and went to Amazon.. the website that is. I was looking for these really cool Iphone lenses! It took me a while, but i finally found them. *Adds to cart, check out , place order* done! The next week it came in. I was super pumped! I opened it, and placed it onto my Iphone 4. It took some pretty good pictures. This is when I really believed in myself, if I keep working I can invest in a pretty good camera. So one day, we were at my grandparents house. They said " Taylor you're getting pretty at taking pictures" Of course being the person that I am, was flattered and accepted the compliment. "Thank you so much (:" I said. Then, they said this "We want you to have something" I had all sorts of ideas in my mind: * is it candy.. no.. is it a camera??? uh it can't be.. maybe it is.. no, that's too much.. ugh WHAT IS IT?? * "Taylor, we want you to have this camera of ours" I was jumping up and down. I was so excited! When I got home, I was already messing with it. It took me a day to figure out the whole entire camera. Did I mention it was a Canon Powershot Pro 1? Guess not.. Any who, as time progressed, I really figured out how to capture great shots that tell a great story. Now, I am wayy more into Photography then I ever thought I would be. I thank god every night that I found the one thing that I am actually good at.. Well the moral of this story, is never give up on the things that you love to do the most. It just takes time and practice. The last words I have are good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment