Thursday, July 26, 2012

Invisible.

Hello, my name is Taylor.
I'm the girl that most people find annoying..
They think that I post on Twitter and Instagram way too much, they think i'm insanely loud, they think they can pick on me because i'm small.
Here is the T R U T H.
I want to be a photographer.
I say what is on my mind almost at all times.
I am one outgoing and crazy girl.
But, nobody knows it.
The more you pick on a person the more they hide their true colors. Then before you know it, they lose them. They start to think "nobody cares about me, nobody cares to see the real me, eveyone hates me" Then they could go into deep depression, and could kill themselves. This is what society has done to us. It has brainwashed us. We all have to judge now a days, and don't say that you have never judged anyone. When you are at Wal Mart and you see that girl wearing that terrible outfit, you think "where is Stacy and Cliton" that my friend it judging. Before you think that about this girl, think about this
"maybe she can't offord nice clothing, maybe she is a divorced and the husband left her with 4 kids, maybe she is just having a bad day and having a hard time getting by"
have you ever thought about that, probably not.
Yeah the girl you called "Cake Face"; has to cover up her brusies, cuts, and scars.
Yeah the boy you called "emo, and a depressed freak"; just lost his mom, brother, and dad in a car wreck.
Yeah the girl you called "Flat chested" has an incaved chest, which is when you have basically a hallowed out hole in your chest area.
So, next time, think before you say something negitve about a person, you don't know their story, and you probably never will. Just think " What if that was me"

No comments:

Post a Comment